We’re bombarded by information. Misunderstandings and mistrust are rife. At the very least, you could get ignored. How can you break through the cacophony of the digital world and be heard?
Tell your story. Stories are what make humans human. You have a story, and so does your organization. It’s what you believe, and what you want your customers and potential customers to believe, about your company, its product or service, and its people.
Tell us your story, and we’ll explore
- who’s in the audience… your peers or your customers? prospective clients or your local community? This is part of your communications strategy.
- why you should tell it… brand-building or direct sales? to beat competitors or show thought leadership? This is part of your communications strategy.
- when and where to tell it… Twitter or LinkedIn? Newsletter or global conference? This is content strategy.
- who should tell it… CEO or PR manager? Journalist or CTO? This is content strategy.
- how to tell it… zappy advertising copy or a thoughtful blog post? TED-style video or dynamic industry conference presentation? Impactful photo essay or interactive online brochure? This is content creation.